Turnberry lighthouse

Edit My Images
Yes
It was one of those days that some times one has this great feeling and inspiration and true enough it was. I was out with my son for a meal and after that i asked him if he wanted to join me for a sunset shoot. He is not really into photography but somehow he said yes right away, what a pleasure to have my son joining me for a shoot.
There we were on the way and a bit of a harry as the time was getting on but we managed to arrive on time, as soon as i saw the sky just before sunset, i knew something amazing was going to happen and i wasn`t far wrong.
Please enjoy and point out any flaws.

Link for larger image

2522037207_53b264c9d1.jpg

Last edited:
This one needs to be viewed big, lovely sky with great colours. Super exposure and everything just ... works. (y)

Its absolutely fabulous, Dimitri. Do the buildings on the left lean in a little bit? Perhaps it could benefit from a little use of the skew tool in Photoshop.. just a suggestion! (y)

very dramatic lighting beautifully captured! :clap:

Its absolutely fabulous, Dimitri. Do the buildings on the left lean in a little bit? Perhaps it could benefit from a little use of the skew tool in Photoshop.. just a suggestion! (y)

This shot looks fantastic, but it don't need to be straightened at all as your sea level is perfect! , nice and level. I was there a month ago but never got light like this. Sometimes buildings are just not built level!:LOL:
Well done and keep the good work up.

^ read the post. :LOL:

Great stuff as usual Dimitri. Glad to hear you had an enjoyable time on location with your son - and bagged a good'un. (y)

it don't need to be straightened at all as your sea level is perfect! ,

It wasnt the sea level... it was the buildings leaning inwards which is what happens sometimes with wide angle lenses..(converging verticals).

He has corrected the original now so all looks perfect! (y)

Back