Twiggy

Edit My Images
No
I'm new to the forum so thought I'd kick off with a few from a recent make-over shoot with Twiggy.

DSC_7331b_sm.jpg

DSC_7494a_sm.jpg

twig03.jpg

DSC_7520a_sm.jpg

In case you were wondering.. The before and after.

foreaft.jpg

Regards, Rob.

Wow!

Now that looks like it should be fun to do. Is it - or does the pressure to get it right make it more like work?

Wow! What a transformation. I love the shots - they're great. I'd personally love to have some shots like that done.

Did #1 take many attempts to get right? I really like the processing you have used!

Very nice work! I really like the high key you've achieved in the first shot without blowing the highlights. Fancy making the poor girl drink sump oil though. ;)

Thanks all,

Robert, it's just that pressure that makes it fun for me. If that makes sense...

Minimeeze, The first shot took 2 takes, the first one was just a single flow, it's actually a treacle syrup so flows nice and slowly, allowing several shots to be made. 2nd take she knew how the syrup worked, so we got what we wanted pretty easily.
As for processing, I won't say it's out the can, but some very basic contrast changes were made, otherwise it's as shot.
Oh, and I'll be in the Uk soon with all my gear, I'm doing a studio tour of the south and south east, portraiting family and friends. Give me a yell and you're welcome to a shoot. :)

CT, a good makeup artist is worth her weight in gold, albeit "black gold"

Regards, Rob.

not sure about the first one, but the others are good,(i dont really do people stuff) but thought i would ask if you were Automation2 in another life??

Oh, and I'll be in the Uk soon with all my gear, I'm doing a studio tour of the south and south east, portraiting family and friends. Give me a yell and you're welcome to a shoot. :)

That would be cool, thanks :D

WOW!
Love that last shot, right up my streeet ... could have something to do with the nails being in it, lol!
Im trying to work on something similar for a nails comp this weekend but my oh so basic (and I do mean basic here) knowledge is holding me back somewhat.
I aspire to creating pics as slick as that someday.
Great stuff (y)

excellent images Trebs, i take it you do this for a living then?

Back