Twins

Nice images but the vignetting is just a wee bit too heavy for my own personal taste. The third one with the child's back turned doesnt do a lot for me.

I quite like the first too though, would be interesting to see whay they look like a little bit brighter...

The first one in particular is great.

Last edited:
Cute :) The PP is a tad heavy for me but they are still nice natural portraits which will go down a storm with their folks.

Love them! Love everything about them!

Hi Gary,

personally I like the post on these. I would have liked to seen the feet in the first. The second is my favourite. The last is cute but I think it might have been better with the child facing. I do know if it were my child I would like it though!

Gary

Everything Ryan said, I will never understand why people can't tell when they've overdone eye processing.

And the feet 'should' have been in the first, given the amount of space above their heads.

But they are adorable, and if they were my kids I'd be ordering massive prints.

Love no:2 image.Love the lighting and the expression.No:1 would have been great if the legs were not cut.

love #2-3 the pp work works well for the images ...... 2 is a stunning image.... well shot

Back