Twite

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
A different approach in the last 24hrs to try for these birds,involving a long stop at the site and leaving the hide in situ,but i wont bore you with that.
Not much activity were i was between 6.00am and 8.00am ,typical as they chose a spot oposite to my hide,however i did get a ca wandering bird eventualy come my way.
Again i was shooting in single shot silent mode ...just needed the bird to move a touch to get his tail full tail in shot but this bird was only on that rock for 3 shots .
Anyway totoaly enjoying getting to know more about them.
Twite 29th (1 of 1)-6 by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

Last edited:
What a picture Den!! Fantastic never heard of one before let alone seen one.

Some excellent captures Den,dont know if it will help you or you are happy with your own setup.I found that twite are very partial to nyjer seed when i was capturing these great birds.

Last edited:
Some excellent captures Den,dont know if it will help you or you are happy with your own setup.I found that twite are very partial to nyjer seed when i was capturing these great birds.
Hi i dont have a set up as such,i just spent a few days doing a recky then took the portable hide and took it from their.
It apears these birds are in their breeding site so they will soon be off to the east coast .

Hi i dont have a set up as such,i just spent a few days doing a recky then took the portable hide and took it from their.
It apears these birds are in their breeding site so they will soon be off to the east coast .
hopefully Den because I will be there in a weeks time.

Back