Twitter Query?

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
So I logged onto BANNED this morning, (where I normally see all of my tweets and everything from those I follow etc), only to find that there were just three items in the feed, everything else was missing ... just as though there had only ever been three entries.
Does Twitter randomly cut everyone's feed at some stage, or have I unknowingly made some sort of settings change?

Not a Twitter user, but I have seen this story floating about for the last few days.
Could that have something to do with it?

Not a Twitter user, but I have seen this story floating about for the last few days.
Could that have something to do with it?
I don't think so Tori, thanks ... it's almost like someone selected a timeline and deleted everything prior, weird.

Friends of mine have reported this same issue but have not seen it myself. Did you manage to get to the bottom of it?

Friends of mine have reported this same issue but have not seen it myself. Did you manage to get to the bottom of it?
No, no idea what happened, just everything deleted and then carrying on as normal from the cut-off point ... weird!

Back