Two beautiful roses from the garden.

Name
Barbara
Edit My Images
No
Still unable to walk due to knee injury, mountains are dangerous things, so my photography has to be close to home. These beautiful roses are growing in my garden, so I decided to try photographing them using my 55-200 lens at the telephoto end instead of my macro lens. I think the lens performed quite well.

Roses- beauty in the garden by hillwalkinggirl, on Flickr

Roses- beauty in the garden by hillwalkinggirl, on Flickr

Thanks Matthew, point taken but struggling to get viewpoint with serious knee injury. If it's not in line with my camera I can't take it. Desperately waiting for operation so I can get back to proper togging.:crying:

Thanks Matthew, point taken but struggling to get viewpoint with serious knee injury. If it's not in line with my camera I can't take it. Desperately waiting for operation so I can get back to proper togging.:crying:

Ouch that's not good, I hope you can get sorted soon (y)

Could you have somehow held the others out of the way, obviously without damaging them giving you a clean shot, thats what I do, a little gardening goes a long way (y)

Hope your well again soon (y)

Back