Two examples of complete editing workflow using only the Basic Panel in Lightroom

Didn't know that thing about the solo view, that's pretty cool. Will use it next time.
Yes, the solo view is a big time saver for me.
It also works on the left hand panel, but it is not so effective there, I wish it worked for each individual drives, allowing only one open drive at a time, it would be great for me as I ave about ten drives in my computer

Hi There.

I find Lightroom difficult to use. So leave it alone but your video as me wanting to try and get along with it again.

Thanks.

Gaz

Hi There.

I find Lightroom difficult to use. So leave it alone but your video as me wanting to try and get along with it again.

Thanks.

Gaz
Thanks Gary,
I don't find Lightroom difficult if tackled the right way, and it is definitely worth the effort if you are serious in photography.
I am Adobe Certified Expert both for LR and PS. I find PS much, much harder to learn, but if someone learn LR well first, it is much easier to move to PS

Thanks Gary,
I don't find Lightroom difficult if tackled the right way, and it is definitely worth the effort if you are serious in photography.
I am Adobe Certified Expert both for LR and PS. I find PS much, much harder to learn, but if someone learn LR well first, it is much easier to move to PS
Thanks for the reply. I'm no expert by any means but can use PS quite easily. That said I only use the supplied Canon software for the raw conversion. I do know PS does the raw too but i'm just used to doing it this way.

Gaz

Back