Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
One day of good weather. Seriously....

At the Buachaille

_DSC3012 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

At Torren Lochan

_DSC3027 by Stephen Taylor, on Flickr

I've got someone booked in for a three day workshop next week, just hope we get conditions like this rather than the relentless overcast misery we've had over the last eight weeks.

Both nice Steve but the first stands out. Lovely image of The Buachaille in it's own right but the reflections just top it off with the rocks underwater. Lovely.

I'd be seriously miffed if you told me these were Saturday past as I had toyed with going up early doors but talked myself out of it as the weather didn't look too promising. ;)

Reactions: ST4
Is that really Glen Coe? I've only seen it once when there wasn't torrential rain and cloud on the ground, and that one time it was getting dark. I really like the first one. That's a lovely sky that just adds so much interest to the overall image.

I love both but no 1. Best. I would Dec book a workshop if closer. Just checked erbsute . Right up my street. .. but down s Wales.

Both lovely shots, Steve. But I think you have better versions of them :)

Great photos Steve and congrats on getting this great weather after all the other times you've suffered a lack of good light. Hope the sun was enough to keep the midges away as well, even without a breeze. ;)

Great photos Steve and congrats on getting this great weather after all the other times you've suffered a lack of good light. Hope the sun was enough to keep the midges away as well, even without a breeze. ;)

Wasn't too bad. Light breeze. In the first image I was taps aff as it was so warm. I wrote on my blog that most landscapers prefer more challenging conditions. Not me. This was perfect. 20c plus heat, lots of sunshine and beautiful sky in a beautiful place.

It doesn't get better.,

Very nice work as usual Steve, and with your signature reflections! Lovely colour's in No1 nice balance! Is it me or does it need a tiny tweak CCW? just looking at the roof line but then that roof might not be straight, Just my OCD:rolleyes:
Nice symmetry in No2 and cracking reflection(y)

Very nice work as usual Steve, and with your signature reflections! Lovely colour's in No1 nice balance! Is it me or does it need a tiny tweak CCW? just looking at the roof line but then that roof might not be straight, Just my OCD:rolleyes:
Nice symmetry in No2 and cracking reflection(y)

I suspect I am not fully perpendicular to the building. The in Camera level had it dead straight but I am not perpendicular, a compositional oversight on my part

I suspect I am not fully perpendicular to the building. The in Camera level had it dead straight but I am not perpendicular, a compositional oversight on my part
It's really really nitpicking though Steve, i have a good eye for level, its just a pity i don't use it for my shots! I have no room to comment Steve, if i had walked away with a shot like the above i'd be over the moon;)
I'm just jealous of those that live near such stunning surroundings:)

Back