Two Kingfishers

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
This is a "Oh I wish image" for me, wished they were nearer, wished the background was better instead of the bright highlights in the water, and I wish two would come more often, but it was great to see some action for a change, not one of my best but a good thing to see.

twokingfishers2.jpg

Might not be one of your best but its still brilliant. Love the pose of the youngster, "feed me now".

Andy

I like this one Kaz (y)

Great action/interaction image and the timing is spot on ...I hope the one did not "stab" the other ?

Is this at Brandon ?

Keith :clap:

Love the shot Kaz - I think the story it's telling over-rides any misgivings you may be feeling!

Just wish I could get any shot of a Kingfisher here - we can hear them but very elusive as the river is 'dark' with high banks and lots of trees/bushes...

John

What a superb pic.
I sat most nights for a week, even got up at 4 am to try and get a pic
of a Kingfisher. (Still never got it by the way.)
I even had a Hide, but camera was alwas pointing the wron way.
The highlight was a little wren came and landed on my head when i was under
the camy netting.

I will get a pic, I will ....

Looks good to me Kaz (I would say to myself what more could i ask for just one would do me this year.)

What can one say but "Bloody Brilliant". Keep going Kaz and more power to your elbow.

Martin

I'd be happy to see one around here let alone photograph 2 at once. Not you best eh? The composition is great so what more are you expecting Karen?

Agree with you about the 'Oh I wish" on this image Karen in particular "Oh I wish it was mine" or 'Oh I wish I had even seen one" :D

Well captured - lovely interaction.

That's still great - the highlights don't spoilt it for me.

As has been said above, "I wish I'd taken it".

Back