Two low level HDR shots

I really like them both.

The Tornado looks over done. BUT really suits it. I'd have it on my wall for sure

It'll suit an airfix box

Not keen on No1 it looks as though it has been pasted on to a different background.
No2 is better but why did you have to give it the hdr treatment.

WOW number 2 for me stunning looks very 3D nearly ducked when I looked at it

I thought the first was good then I scrolled down and saw the second, fantastic shot.

Both absolutely incredible shots, and great editing too, particularly on #1.

They are great shots, but they're not HDR, they're tone mapped. :)

First one looks a bit too much like a model photographed and photoshopped to me, but the second is stunning.

would love to see no 2 "au naturel" - love the composition with a road and van in the background...............

Is this another thread with no response from the OP ?

I have seen thousands of shots from the loop and these two stand right up there with the best. superb

Second shot is corking, although I feel it's a teeny-weeny bit underexposed.

The first shot is far too gone in the processing; the plane looks awesome but the background, although moody, looks faked because of the halo and what looks like selective doge/burn..... that shot is a brilliant mono conversion in the making IMO, although slightly desturated it's got massive potential. :)

Is this another thread with no response from the OP ?

Who's OP ?? excuss my ignorance, anyway thanks for the comments, interesting reading peoples thoughts on them, for me its just a it of enjoyable fun, nothing more nothing less, never believe theres a right or wrong as were all different and enjoy different tastes, plus you can't please everyone all the time.

As it is these two shots are both hanging up as large prints at home but in standard format, this was me just playing around with these shots

lozza

OP = Original Post or Original Poster

Txt spk init rofl lmao lol

Back