Two portraits of Sandra ...

Edit My Images
No
Had a nice session with a new mode, Sandra Grefve. It resultated in a number of images, in different styles. here are two portraits from the session.

church_9116_700.jpg

portratt_9005_III_highkey_crop2_700.jpg

portrait_1.8_crop_700.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice images Pelle,

Great lighting and a stunning model ............ which helps.

Malcolm

has your name always been pellepiano? I thought i recognised you as a different name?

I was a full time musician for many years, hence the name. My real name is Per Ellstrom, but thats a name noone would remember =)

has your name always been pellepiano? I thought i recognised you as a different name?

oh sorry, i meant on this forum, i thought you used to have a different username

Stunning, I really like your style. Wish i lived in Sweden :)
Can you please go into a little detail about the lighting.

Can you please go into a little detail about the lighting.

Both images use the same lighting setup, a butterfly lighting and two backlights. You can see only the lower front light as catchlight as the high one was placed fairly high.

Your images always amaze me,absolutely stunning.
If only i could get half as good as you I'd be a happy bunny.

can you give me the lens details of the first and 3rd shot F/stop, focal length, and lens?

Beautiful Model and top Photography
I love the colours in the first Photo
Did you do much editing to them.

Yes, quite extensive retouching. All my images get a new background, and I use different dodge and burn techniques (mostly curves adjustment layers ) to control contrast from pore level smoothing to sculpting. I have some posts on my blog about dodge and burn , with some examples how the adjustment layer masks can look when they are done.

http://talesofthepixel.blogspot.com/search?q=dodge+burn

If your cheeses were as good as your portraits then I want some!!! Thanks for sharing that link, I've learnt a thing or two to explore...!

Thankyou will find this really interesting

Yes, quite extensive retouching. All my images get a new background, and I use different dodge and burn techniques (mostly curves adjustment layers ) to control contrast from pore level smoothing to sculpting. I have some posts on my blog about dodge and burn , with some examples how the adjustment layer masks can look when they are done.

http://talesofthepixel.blogspot.com/search?q=dodge+burn

Back