Typhoon display practise

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
This guy is getting better!He's a lot lower than he was a couple of weeks ago. He gets the big yes hopefully on Tuesday granting him permission to display at shows this season.
The sound is just amazing.
Oh yeah back to the photo's. was a bit hazey in places. But managed to get a few off. I'll try and add some more if you like as I get through them all. :)

_DSC8431800.jpg

_DSC8434800.jpg

_DSC8441800.jpg

_DSC8484800.jpg

_DSC8434b800.jpg

The star of the show..

_DSC8500.jpg

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Superb set of photos, you should be very proud of them. Love the one where you can see the guys in the cockpit. (y)

Niiiice.
Cant wait to see him this season, that noise just goes straight through you.
Well captured.
Dean:)

Great shots. Apparently it's an even better display than last years, with lots of noise and afterburner.I can't wait for the airshow season to start, hopefully for me at Duxford in May.

love number 5, you can safely say you where the star of that show.

Michael

some great pics there - can I ask what lens you used - must be something pretty meaty to get that zoom and detail?

Thanks

Lynton

Kev these are fantastic and the eye contact in the last is just sooooooooooo spot on:clap::clap::clap:

some great pics there - can I ask what lens you used - must be something pretty meaty to get that zoom and detail?

Thanks

Lynton

Just the 300mm 2.8. As I said, he's getting lower! :LOL: (bit of cropping too) ;)

Back