Ugly Fly

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Struggling with trying to find macro subjects to test the 5D2 - a fly looks lost in the view finder at 1:1 - this was taken with the MP-e with a Kenko 1.4 x teleconverter and i lost some sharpness. C&C always needed.

flyhead.jpg

Nice one.

Interesting to see your set up.

I've got a Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x on loan just now which (only having had one play) seems to provide similar magnification.

Never dome macro myself and have no flash so I'm keen to see other peoples results.

Last edited:
Creepy stuff - reminds of a certain movie...

:)

Nice one.

Interesting to see your set up.

I've got a Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x on loan just now which (only having had one play) seems to provide similar magnification.

Never dome macro myself and have no flash so I'm keen to see other peoples results.

When i first got my MP-e i had to wait for the flash (MT-24EX) to turn up as it was out of stock, and the MP-e was pretty useless at high magnifications without it - try and borrow a flash to see the lens at its best.

Wow, brilliant detail, your pictures are wher I aim to get eventually, especially some of your flower ones.

the picture is excellent, but the subject is giving the creeps

fabulous...it looks sharp to me where it need to be.....oh i'll have to get some macro gear

Back