UK Camera Ltd

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello all,
I'm new to this forum and somewhat new to photography. I was wondering if anyone has any experience shopping with an online store called UK Camera Ltd.
They offer prices that are few hundred pounds lower than other big names like Amazon and VEX. For example a Canon EOS 6D (body only) that I'm quite interested in is going there for £1020, but on WEX it's £1274 with the cashback deal included.
Maybe a grey import?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi David,

Welcome for the forum! I've never heard of UK Camera Ltd. but a lot of the guys on here use www.panamoz.com or www.hdewcameras.co.uk for grey imports. I should think they are grey imports at that price. Personally I've used Hdew Camera's and have always experienced excellent service. The warranty when it come to grey imports is usually with the importer, but still through authorised UK service centres rather than via the manufacturer. The grey importers also vary in how they handle the VAT payable on the item. The Canon 6D is around £1050-1060 on these sites at the moment. It's up to you really to decide whether to go UK stock/retailer and potentially pay more or go for a grey import.

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Back