UK Freezes but OZ is HOT!!

Name
mark
Edit My Images
No
Keeping cool in 40'Celsius at Yarrawonga! All taken with the Nikon D70s.
DSC_5288EM.jpg

DSC_5375EM.jpg

DSC_5374EM.jpg

DSC_5372EM.jpg

DSC_5370EM.jpg

DSC_5368EM.jpg

we wouldn't be allowed to do that here, there'd be a 5mph rule on a river, looks great but what else is in the water with you :eek:

we wouldn't be allowed to do that here, there'd be a 5mph rule on a river, looks great but what else is in the water with you :eek:

I think the dog's expression tels us alot about what's lurking in those waters.... :LOL:

Thanks for sharing your shots, makes me feel all holiday-ish..

Until I look outside :(

We're pretty free and easy down here in Oz and there are no speed restrictions, crocs or nasties in Lake Malawa on the Murray River, mate! (y)

I think the dog's expression tels us a lot about what's lurking in those waters.... :LOL:
Thanks for sharing your shots, makes me feel all holiday-ish.. Until I look outside :(
OK, you can't go water skiing so break out your tobogan, snow skis or dog sled! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL :D

"nahh Mate, Pirhanas ate all the Crocodiles.."

It must be terrible to get the same weather all year round: at least we have all four seasons in the UK - usually in the same day.

It must be terrible to get the same weather all year round: at least we have all four seasons in the UK - usually in the same day.
We do have 4 seasons just like anywhere else I guess. Our winter isn't all that cold but our summers are stinking hot.
is the shape of man's head in the third pic a little.... different?
Now that you mention it ... yeah! :crowded: LOL

Spooky :exit: this thread is risen from the dead!

Some like it hot ... :razz:

Back