UK supplier of large print backgrounds?

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone know of a UK supplier offering similar products to rockthedrops.com ? They have some rather nice large-print backgrounds, I especially like their boudoir range, but their site is a tad confusing (they interchange £ and $, for example).

Cheers,

This Company does them, but I've no experience of using them, so can't comment on the quality of either the product or service. You could also check out company's which supply advertising/display banners to look at custom ones from your images.

Paul

Denny have a considerable range of these backgrounds available in a range of sizes through Lux S Studio Decor - relevant pages on their website HERE
Lux S £GBP prices include all shipping and import formalities.

You can also access the current Denny catalogue by Easireader HERE You will need Flash Player for this.

I would suggest you look at LuxS Studio Decor, they have quite a range, including the Denny ones. I had a chance to see one up close and personal last week. The quality is very, very good, and if you go for the "Freedom" range, it folds and stores without creasing. Best stretched with a couple of side clips on the background supports.Excellent cloth TBH!

Michael Sewell said:
I would suggest you look at LuxS Studio Decor, they have quite a range, including the Denny ones. I had a chance to see one up close and personal last week. The quality is very, very good, and if you go for the "Freedom" range, it folds and stores without creasing. Best stretched with a couple of side clips on the background supports.Excellent cloth TBH!

LuxS are great, really nice personal service. Give then a call!

Back