Edit My Images
Yes
some pics i took on a recent visit

wolf1.jpg

wolf4.jpg

wolf7.jpg

wolf6.jpg

wolf3.jpg

I took, in total, about 800 shots that day and have only just begun to start going through them.

The weather was attrocious and has prompted me to buy one of those camera hood things. Though on the day sellotape and a bin bag worked just as well

I like all these, but 2 and 5 are my favs.. No2 is an iconic pose for an Alph male.. and No5 has the look of the HOWLING!!! hehe.. very nice set..

they do photography days at the centre.

some of the people on the day i went had some very serious kit indeed. It was really really really really raining all day.

ironically this makes the wolves look better as their fur gets that spikey effect.

I am a bit upset that number 4 didnt turn out better as it would have made a great picture had his head been straight and a bit more in focus. (on the LCD screen it looked awesome but when fullsize its a bit dissapointing). This was my first attempt at using TV as opposed to AV so for a first stab I guess its not too bad. I was trying to get his eyes in focus and in hindsight maybe a higher setting would have been better to get more of him in focus.

Number 2 stands out for me, an "iconic pose" indeed. Reminds me of that Jack London (?) book I read at school (Call of the Wild??) about a man and a wolf.

Where is this place?

Cathy

I am really liking this one:

even though its a bit dark (have made it B&W)

wolf9.jpg

the site is near reading

http://www.ukwolf.org

you can get REALLY close to the wolves

wolf_and_woman2.jpg

not really done anything in photoshop with any of these (apart from B&W the one above) but will be doing some post prod on them when i sort out the ones i like from the rest

Like number 2 the best. Lovely shot and very similar to one I got when i was there towards the end of last year. They are amazing creatures :)

Like number 2 the best. Lovely shot and very similar to one I got when i was there towards the end of last year. They are amazing creatures :)

the trip i was on was in december, was it same one? (it pi55ed down all day if that helps)

Some great shots there. Aren't they thinking of reintroducing them to the wild, along with Beaver.

Love them all, i can't pick bad ones from good one's because there isn't any (y)

Tony

Back