ukbnsuk are they for real ??

Edit My Images
No
has anybody ever used this shop before ?? ukbnuk
they seem quite cheap for the d600 they are on e-bay and seem to have a london address ??
any help appreciated , would it be best to use a credit card to pay for goods that way your covered ??

37 Abbots Rise
King’s Langley
WD4 8AR London, United Kingdom, London
Hong Kong Phone: 07519479853
Email: ukbnsl@hotmail.co.uk

If you're buying through ebay then paypal should give you some level of protection. I don't know if loading paypal from your credit card also give you an added layer of protection though.

ukbnsuk feedback on ebay is mainly good with less than 1% negative.

I've had some lenses and a couple of cameras from them with no complaints at all. I'm pretty sure everything I bought came straight from Hong Kong.

Not to mention the address is a residential road, I happen to know someone that lives on the same road not too many doors away, so probably not a nice UK shop/warehouse.

Weird me too!! Well my sister in law used to, she's moved to stoke Mandeville now.

Ordered several items from them in August through Ebay. No problems encountered.

be aware, they lie about product condition and cheat about refund return postages. When something go wrong, they will cheat you to sent it back and promise to refund the postage. Once they received the return item they will ignore you until you open ebay case for refund. But you will only get your original cost of the item, but not your return postage cost.

I've had plenty of bits and bobs off them. They were always quick to post and everything was as described.

i bought something in person from them once. Based up in north london near the RAF air museum - just a guy in a flat.

Back