Ulcer update

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
Well the blood tests were negative which the docs says isn't 100% conclusive but as the tablets have had no effect it's unlikely I do have an ulcer after all.

I'm going back this afternoon to be prodded with a stick some more to try and figure out what's wrong with me. Fingers crossed they find out what's wrong as the pain has gotten worse all week and I've hardly slept a wink :(

Good news on the ulcer then by the sound of it. Fingers crossed for you. (y)

Best of luck this afternoon, hope they make a diagnosis soon so they can give you something for the pain aswell as getting you back on the road to recovery (y)

Take care :D

Yikes! No chance taking pain killers cause you might have a stomach ulcer I guess. :(

Hope you find out what it is so the doctor can get rid of it!

Good luck for this afternoon, let us know how you get on.

Thats good news (about the ulcer of course), but shame it means you still don't have an answer. Hope it all goes well for you :)

I guess its one of these things that is relief and also anguish. Relief that its not an Ulcer. Anguish as your now back at square one. Wishing you the best.

Well the latest is they "think" it's not an ulcer but I'm to carry on taking the pills just in case. Current favourite is some kind of chest infection which is giving me ulcer like symptoms so I'm now on antibiotics as well. The 3rd possible cause is a clot in my lungs which if I've not improved by Monday they'll check with an x-ray.

So no real progress on what's wrong with me but I do have a fine collection of drugs to take at the moment :nuts: :runaway: :wacky:

Back