Ulster Rally - Day1

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm only actually going to get to the first day of this event so here's a random selection from day one of the Ulster :)

_MG_4520.jpg

_MG_4592.jpg

_MG_4539.jpg

_MG_4435.jpg

_MG_4457.jpg

C&C Welcome :)

Got to be #1 with #3 a close second!

Lighting makes those shots different.

mole you annoy me, you were telling me how you werent enjoying what you do but you ALWAYS manage to turn in great pictures (regardless of what appears to be terminally ***** weather!).
a good set as always boland and the c2 are my favs.

i think im mechanicing on the cork rally at the end of the month :\

Thanks for the comments!, I quite enjoyed this one whitewash :p. I quite like rallys in really bad weather they make more interesting photos, this one I had been looking forward to as night stages are a rarity in Ireland.

For those shots around the hairpin I was letting all the other photographers flashes light up the car from different angles.
_MG_4538.jpg

Thanks for the comments!, I quite enjoyed this one whitewash :p. I quite like rallys in really bad weather they make more interesting photos, this one I had been looking forward to as night stages are a rarity in Ireland.

For those shots around the hairpin I was letting all the other photographers flashes light up the car from different angles.
_MG_4538.jpg

Awesome picture!!!!!(y)(y)

No1 and 2 for me, but there all great shots, excellent work in typical Irish weather !

Alan

Thanks for the comments folks :)

_MG_4538.jpg

Wow!

I had a quick look at the photos again today and realised I missed these two. :)
_MG_4502.jpg

_MG_4514.jpg

the first one on the corner you posted for me, great shot (y)

Some great shots under what looks like very difficult condition to me, well done.

Night shots is something so many people seem to do wrong, they try and take them just the same as you would take a daytime shot only they use a flash to try and illuminate everything. Personally I think night stages are fantastic because you get to do the lighting yourself, why would you want to try and replicate your daytime shots with a hotshoe mounted flash beats me.

Back