Underground Diptych

Name
Thierry
Edit My Images
Yes
TP_THT9500.jpg

Last edited:
The idea is interesting, but sadly you have a shake with the image and blown out the warning signs on the door.

Thanks for your critic.

1/10s, f:5.6, the train moving, hard to be steady but the signs are rather (on purpose) out of focus.

A nice idea poorly executed imho.
There's nothing that really catches my eye and it's a little wonky, though that can easily be sorted.
A faster shutter speed would have made it look as though it was stationary which isn't what you wanted but I feel there's no real sense of motion, it just looks like camera shake.

1/10 hand held on a moving tube.....:puke:

Idea is good --- up the ISO 3 stops, will give you 1/80....open the f 1 stop, 1/160 should work much better...

up the ISO 3 stops,

It was taken at ISO 400, with 3 stops up the picture would have been too noisy (my camera is an old Nikon D200 and ISO 600 is the maximum acceptable- after pp) and with a greater aperture the deep of field wouldn't have been deep enough.

Thanks for your C&C, if I understand your comments,there is no way to achieve perfectly this picture, except with a faster speed which is unreachable with this camera without noise ( noise which is present in this picture taken in low light at ISO 400 )

Tomorrow I will post a steadier picture taken just a minute later, but from outside the stock.

Sorry, double post

Last edited:
Back