underwater housing

Name
stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
anyone know of anywhere for an underwater housing kit for a 5d. I know you can spend £100s of pounds but im on a tight budget but of course dont want to buy cheap dirt either. The most the camera will be underwater is around 500mm

Has anyone actually used the Ewa bags? I nearly bought a proper housing for my D90 yonks ago but never pulled the trigger on the sale (And that was for £800)...Going snorkelling in September so will be following the thread :)

Has anyone actually used the Ewa bags? I nearly bought a proper housing for my D90 yonks ago but never pulled the trigger on the sale (And that was for £800)...Going snorkelling in September so will be following the thread :)
I used one in the film days with a Nikon FE (Just for snorkeling.) Would be a lot easier now with auto-focus, a choice of iso's and nothing to wind on.

I used one in the film days with a Nikon FE (Just for snorkeling.) Would be a lot easier now with auto-focus, a choice of iso's and nothing to wind on.

Thanks bud i'm thinking about purchasing one at the end of this month, if i do i'll be happy to do a small review.

Back