Uniroyal Fun Cup Oulton Park 6/10/07

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my forst post and I am sorry to insult this forum with these pics but i wanna no what i am doin wrong because there all crap. The spectators were allowed grid access wich was good so there is some of them on here. Please tell me how to improve because boy do i need it. Anyway enough waffle on with the pics. Brace ya self.
ththththth-vi.jpg

hhhhhh-vi.jpg

hhhhhhhh-vi.jpg

hhhhhhhhhh-vi.jpg

100_0149-vi.jpg

100_0152-vi.jpg

100_0166-vi.jpg

100_0204-vi.jpg

hhhtt-vi.jpg

You can laugh at the new kid thats rubbish just aslong as u give me
tips as well :p
Thanx in advance
Matt

matt could you please post up what you shot these with
and what settings you were on .. please mate these need looking at with all the info at hand

funny how the last ones sharp... lol

at a guess I'd say you need to practice panning
follow the target with the camera and shoot "on the move"
that way the background will be blurred and the target sharp

I was Marshalling this race (my first full race meeting doing this) have you get any pics from the showing the marshal box at Lodge i was to the right of the box looking from the infield it was also a 4hr endurance race my feet were killing me after standing there for 4hrs lol

Shame on some of the quality of the pics of moving cars looks like it focused on the back ground rather then the subject

I was Marshalling this race (my first full race meeting doing this) have you get any pics from the showing the marshal box at Lodge i was to the right of the box looking from the infield it was also a 4hr endurance race my feet were killing me after standing there for 4hrs lol

Shame on some of the quality of the pics of moving cars looks like it focused on the back ground rather then the subject
no mate sorry i got one the marshalls rescuing a vw beetle at old hall and couple of the recovery vechiles but no clear shots of the marshalls at lodge only orange blobs that you cannot see a face. Are you going to be at the bike meet in 2 weeks because will take pics of marshalls and see is you pop up in them

Like others have said it looks like a mixture of panning technique and the cam picking the wrong focus point, better luck next time :)

Back