Schuey2.jpg

Heikki1-2.jpg

gg6.jpg
]

MacAllister312T2MarvinBT441.jpg

Petrov1.jpg

3 certainly my fav
4 is well you know :naughty:

was a good race yesterday lewis was let of his leash which when he does he is certainly the best driver on the circuit in my eye's

nice to see some pics from the usa looks like a very sweet track to ride / drive

Last edited:
Slightly o/t, Simon, am I the only weirdo who thinks the Circuit of the Americas looks like Jarama run backwards? :naughty:

Obviously without the grandeur! :LOL:

3 is a cracker, is your title correct though?

Great shots,I was looking at the tower shown in No3 during the race. I bet you get a good view from there but you would not get me up there in a month of sundays :eek:

some interesting shots Simon, albeit the yellow tinge is back and I think your sensor might need a swift blast with a rocket blower next time you are sitting doing nothing on a long haul (y)
Just checked one of the bodies and the white balance setting had altered without me noticing: suspect I was fumbling around with something else and pressed a couple of buttons unwittingly (blame idiocy).

Only two more long-hauls to go, for now: Houston to São Paulo and SP to Europe. I'm stepping down from F1 at the year's end, to focus on other motorsport matters closer to home. I intend to cover a few grands prix per annum henceforth, but will no longer be attending all of them. Rationale explained here under the October 23 entry: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...diary/9642845/F1-diary-Indian-grand-prix.html

As ever some fantastic shots. Love the one of Hekki coming over the top of the hill!
Oh if your stepping down I don't mind going to all the GP's in your place!!

Last edited:
Simon, as you know I have not seen a Grand Prix since that Ferrari was brand new, are those track-side colours really as bright as they seem? Perhaps we could get Doc Palmer to paint the grass at Lodge in?

Looking forward to the Kilton GP (or whatever it is this year).

Cheers,
Pete.

nice place to be to cover grand prix but too me the images dont seem very sharp, unless its my eyes they seem abit soft on focus, a couple of dirt specs on 3 and 5, wish i could get to photograph even one grand prix

Nice shots there, especially Heikki ;)

Was lucky enough to be at the race too, will see if I can find one good enough to post!

Wow, pics 2 and 4 are awesome, how lucky were you to be there, bet it was a great experience.

Back