nog

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone tried one, $10 for the 40mm. Paypal so no risk

https://breakthrough.photography/products/universal-arca-plate

40mm-Arca-Plate_850x.jpg

"FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, 0% TAX" and still only $10? Must be a catch or doubtful quality?

"FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, 0% TAX" and still only $10? Must be a catch or doubtful quality?

Does seem a bit too good to be true, but they are a legitimate company selling high end filters stocked by B&H .

Does seem a bit too good to be true, but they are a legitimate company selling high end filters stocked by B&H .

Exactly what I thought "if it seems too good to be true then....."
Anyway ended up buying a PD plate which was probably made in the same factory as the $10 one:rolleyes: . Just had a thought and checked where PD products are manufactured, yep they are.

Reminds me many years ago my brother had a small company selling double glazing, he said if he gave a quote too much lower than other quotes people had received he would not get the job as people thought it was too good to be true.

I was about to buy a new plate and saw this. Looks great but when I went through to pay it wanted to add $12.99 delivery. Needless to say I didn't complete the purchase. Will drop them a line and see what they say.

Just looked again and top of page still says
"FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING, 0% TAX, 300 DAY RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS. QUESTIONS? CALL 877-762-8427" so no idea why they are asking for shipping now. If you do get one pls let us know what they are like, Cheers

So they came back noting that there is a $20 spend to get free international delivery, they said they are in process of updating the website to reflect this - probably from all the complaints.

Hmm so I m presume they have system set up for free delivery over $20, so they just need to change a bit of text showing the correct info. Wonder how long that will take:rolleyes:

I'd buy 2 but $30 would likely get me stung for vat and an admin charge, which would make it not worth buying. May think about getting one with a lens cap, hmmm

Back