Critique Unknown but possible a Dung Fly...

Very nice Bryn! Are these with the ringflash/diffuser setup?

No shot before that was made... This is with OCF and softbox think on a straight bracket and 2 ball heads. But thanks for the comment muchly appreciated.

Though have been thinking of making a cardboard surround lined with crinkled foil attached to milk bottle to direct the light a little more. Want to leave cutting off side petals until last. Only issue with the ring setup currently is the increased power needed. Maybe take this to PM if you want me to try stuff before you get yours. ;)

Nice set Bryn, the last one is a Lonchoptera species not sure exactly which fly though.

Bryn you are a very prolific shooter - don't you ever take a day off :p

But glad to take a look at all you provide us with to make up for those I don't provide (y)

Bryn you are a very prolific shooter - don't you ever take a day off :p

But glad to take a look at all you provide us with to make up for those I don't provide (y)

I feel like I have had too many days off... latest ones posted are generally older ones I have only just got to processing. Weather has been awful and when sun was out didn't have chance to use camera :crying:. Got a day free today after putting up some picture frames but never guess what it's pouring down. :meh: :indifferent:

First one is Suillia sp. I think. Nice collection, I particularly like the first. Somethings gone a bit wrong with the lighting in the last one, looks like it was a bit bright.

First one is Suillia sp. I think. Nice collection, I particularly like the first. Somethings gone a bit wrong with the lighting in the last one, looks like it was a bit bright.

Bit bright so I could capture all the detail... well that is what I'm gonna say... shoot to the right and all lol

But thanks for the comment and ID's most helpful.

First two are an unusual colour Bryn, the first shot is excellent like the way he's looking down:)

Back