Unknown lady

Very stylish. I would hazard a guess that she is not from the UK. :p

Last edited:
Why not from the UK? She's pretty skinny.;)

Everything about that photo screams continental to me. She doesn't look like a Brit.

You're right - far too slim, no tattoos, piercings or fag hanging from her mouth. I'd hazard a guess at French or Italian . . .

I wonder how she felt about a strange man taking a photo of her. I trust you sort consent prior to taking this. I know it's in a public space but good manners are still good manners.

It is a nice image, but I'd watch for chopping limbs off.

I haven't a clue who she was. She was standing there as if waiting for somebody.
I was a distance away and I looked at her and she looked at me. I raised my camera and nodded my head as if to say can I take your photo.
She sat and posed; I took a quick pic; we smiled at each other and I got into the cab and left . . . . ships in the night.

I haven't a clue who she was. She was standing there as if waiting for somebody.
I was a distance away and I looked at her and she looked at me. I raised my camera and nodded my head as if to say can I take your photo.
She sat and posed; I took a quick pic; we smiled at each other and I got into the cab and left . . . . ships in the night.

Tell us then. We've got to know where? I think Italian maybe.

Back