Updated!!! C&C please........

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Right had to use Flikr in the end because photobox was mucking them up.
Plus I have edited the photos.

I have just done my first park photo shoot for a friend.

The weather was overcast when we arrived, but the sun came out within minutes of getting the camera out, so had to use fill flash most of the time.

Any CC is greatly appreciated.

processed park shoot (23) by SPENCER WHITE, on Flickr

processed park shoot (21) by SPENCER WHITE, on Flickr

processed park shoot (16) by SPENCER WHITE, on Flickr

processed park shoot (1) by SPENCER WHITE, on Flickr

processed park shoot (6) by SPENCER WHITE, on Flickr

processed park shoot (12) by SPENCER WHITE, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hi all,
I have just done my first park photo shoot for a friend.

The weather was overcast when we arrived, but the sun came out within minutes of getting the camera out, (A rare sight hire in the UK) so had to use fill flash most of the time.

Any CC is greatly appreciated.

cant see the shots Spencer...or are they in the links

cheers
geof

Hiya just had a quick look through the flickr link, feedback wise I would say some of your shots are really good, some I think you just missed!

I think going portrait on certain images would have been better (no 17 and no 1) For example would've been great. You've captured a lot of happy faces which is really nice to see, so I'm sure they'll be happy.

Hiya just had a quick look through the flickr link, feedback wise I would say some of your shots are really good, some I think you just missed!

I think going portrait on certain images would have been better (no 17 and no 1) For example would've been great. You've captured a lot of happy faces which is really nice to see, so I'm sure they'll be happy.

Hi Chuck,
Many thanks for the feedback.
The photos are only for viewing on the computer/TV, and were never intended for print.

Which ones do you think I "missed"?

Spence

love that last one superb!

(y)

+1

that is well isolated with good persona
no 6 with some of the intrusive bar would be a good catch as well..need some cropping there
cheers
geof

what a cock up...wrong forum

Last edited:
there's some nice images there, good work!

Did you have a go at riding the exposure compensation rather than using fill flash? It can work really nicely with the sun behind, essentially exposing for the skin tones and letting some of the background blow out - I can post up an example if you aren't sure what I mean, on camera flash is the enemy imho and really should be a last resort.

Last edited:
That last shot is fantastic! Some nice captures there, I think they could all do with being very slightly warmer though...

there's some nice images there, good work!

Did you have a go at riding the exposure compensation rather than using fill flash? It can work really nicely with the sun behind, essentially exposing for the skin tones and letting some of the background blow out - I can post up an example if you aren't sure what I mean, on camera flash is the enemy imho and really should be a last resort.

High Phil,
no I didn't, but will give it a go next time.(y)

The sun was full on, so it was either panda eyes or flash.:shrug:
And fill flash is something I wanted to work on, we are going to try again when its less sunny!!:LOL:

Spence

Back