Beginner Upgrading Camera Body

Name
Andy Needham
Edit My Images
Yes
Good Evening All,

I currently have a Canon 750D with 70-200 f2.8, 50mm, 10-22mm and the 18-55mm
I am looking at keeping the 750D for some telephoto work taking advantage of the crop sensor.
I am looking at getting myself a Canon 6D mk2 with 16-35 f4 and either the 24-70 or the 24-105 but not sure which?

What do you photograph? I have these lenses and the most used is 24 - 70 but that is because it suits my interests. Maybe have a look on Flickr and see the images that people post on there for each image. Good luck with your decision.

Ive mainly been doing landscapes but looking to start doing street photography, and telephoto
I have seen many mixed reviews for both 24-70 and 24-105 and was wondering what peoples opinions of these lenses are?

I have the 24-105. I’m a landscape photographer so the extra reach is nice, I rarely need to shoot wide open and it’s lighter and cheaper than the 24-70 f2.8

It’s the lens that’s mounted to my camera the most, switching to the 16-35 or the 70-200 when required.

I think it’s a grreat lens.

If you are going to get in to street photography you might want to get a non DSLR camera for being more discrete. Perhaps something from the Fuji X100 series?

Back