Uploading photos attemp!!!

Name
Maria
Edit My Images
Yes
I am new and trying to figure out how to post fotos /images directly here...it has been a pain so far...wish me luck now

posting whatever i have on my flicker...(not much)

photostream

:crying: it isn't working...it either comes up as link or as tiny square of file/doc
this is sucking big time now....
I am out of here :cautious:

will try another time :bonk:

Ok Maria if you follow this there should not be a problem.

Go to Flickr and left click on the image you want to post up, above it will be a share option left click on it and it will open up the code, left click again to highlight the code and then right click and choose copy.

upload.jpg

Go to your message window in TP and write whatever you need to, once you have done that I usualy hit enter a couple of times to give a bit of space between the text and picture, go to the little icon at the top of your message window and click on the icon that looks like a little postcard with a stamp on it :D Left click on it and it will bring up another small window, you will see http:// delete that and then right click in the window to Paste in the code that you copied.

upload2.jpg

Then just click on OK It should then end up looking like this.

Upload3.jpg

Last edited:
Maria - make sure you select the BBcode option on the Share dialogue rather than HTML.

Also you don't need the "click on the postcard icon" step that Rich posted above (sorry Rich!); just paste your copied code directly into your message window.

Last edited:
Maria - make sure you select the BBcode option on the Share dialogue rather than HTML.

Also you don't need the "click on the postcard icon" step that Rich posted above (sorry Rich!); just paste your copied code directly into your message window.

Dont apologise Russ, that will save me a load of clicking in future :LOL: (y)

Back