Urban Child

Name
SJ
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I have never ventured into people photography before, (they move and moan etc) but I do have a poser for a son and on a recent urbex captured these, was quite pleased.

Firing wall
mob1.jpg

Too Kool
slob.jpg

Lets go
bandwhite.jpg

T'is my tank
mood.jpg

Come on then
rawk.jpg

Er something not right here
tankpush.jpg

Anyway C&C welcome, its an area I want to venture more in.
SJx

That bad huh? lol Well you have to admit my son is cute and tanks are awesome at least? no? sod ya then :LOL:

Don't be disheartened I often put photos up on here that get no comments at all. I think sometimes photos just get missed and if more post photos your post gets pushed further down.

But as far as your photos go I like the first photo and I like 'Lets go' and 'come on then' interesting idea though and I do like urban photos

I think the sunglasses detract from all of the photo's. One of the reasons lots of celebrities wear sunnies all the time is because it spoils the photos somewhat.

I love no. 3 a lot! Rock n Roll!!!

He should have it on his wall!

I like 'em all, especially the 2nd one. Great kid you got there - always fun when they are posers!

Nie picture frame/borders too (y)

Not a bad set at all, not so keen on a couple of the crops, but over all I like them. And I think sunglasses are very appropriate sometimes; I certainly don't think they detract from the pictures in this case.

The B&W shot is my favourite of the lot.

Oooh thanks for all the replies! (I have some nature shots on here I think have been missed as well :LOL:). Good points about the sunglasses, i think post picture taking as I never went with the intention of doing this I look and think damn he needed his hair brushed and could have much more 'urban' gear on so I would like to go retry more prepared, basically I just caught him in a couple of poses and carried on.

I dont understand opening the shadows comment? would love to learn more if you could explain? do you mean like making more light into the shadow :)

hey blasted, i do agree although at the time it was kind of an effect that seemed to fit if that makes sense

Ulfric - I have, but not here :LOL: I do have a whole thread dedicated to tanks in a previous thread though, thiink the thread was called tanks for the memories.

Back