Urban fox

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Visited the garden today. Been waiting for weeks as there are two around the area but only visit gardens at night. Getting close during daylight and they run to their hides. Cropped down a bit and pleased with result. Will keep trying but not too keen on enticing them near the house.

Hope you don't own dogs, that fox looks to have mange !!!

Love #3 but shocked at how thin the fox is - very emotive

Think number 2 is the strongest "urban" image. As noted the fox is very thin but I think the picture highlights how tough foxes can find it to survive.

Great photos #3 for me as he looks like he has been caught going fishing but as has been said that is one sick Fox!

Thanks all for your comments. The area is now over-run with these pests yet this animal loving country thinks it's great to allow them in towns. They are now becoming more confident during daylight hours, even entering buildings, and multiplying every year. Most have mange. Whilst challenging to photograph close up, I would prefer them to be in the country.

Its not just your dog I would worry about! Mange mite are known as scabies when they infect humans.:puke:

When are people ever going to learn. Stop feeding them and they will balance themselves out, nature works that way. It would help if the streets were not full of rubbish as well.

Back