Urban Masterpieces

Name
mark
Edit My Images
No
At Launceston's Patterson Street Recreation Park the stunt kids peddle their stuff.
Among their number are some talented artists who showcase their work on the Levee wall.
The "City Fathers" tolerate this and periodically paint over them to give others a go. Elsewhere the city is almost graffiti free.
Graf0.jpg

Graf2.jpg

Graf3.jpg

Graf4.jpg

Graf5.jpg

Graf6.jpg

Great shots, especially for me number 4. That's some great work.

Thanks Nick. :)
I think these guys are more where it's at than some of the "trendies" whose work is displayed in galleries.

Excellent work as usual Mark... (y) ... and I have to agree some of that stuff is pretty damn good... :D

They are certainly good but they ain't Banksy... ;)

:p

In Melbourne there's a little back city ally where graffiti artists hang and their work is so good that it has become a tourist attraction and is actually protected! ... Thanks Rog... :)
Graf7.jpg

Graf8.jpg

Graf9.jpg

More good stuff Mark... (y)

Just in case you haven't heard of Banksy... :shrug: ...some of his stuff is shown on his web site HERE ... ;)

Some truly fantastic 'street art' that has not only made him rich and famous but infamous... :D

:p

More good stuff Mark... (y)Just in case you haven't heard of Banksy... :shrug: ...some of his stuff is shown on his web site HERE ... ;) Some truly fantastic 'street art' that has not only made him rich and famous but infamous... : :p
I hadn't heard of Banksy but I sure have now. Mindbending stuff of genius, Rog..., :thinking: the washing of zebra stripes and the mouse and little girl especially!

Back