Urban Skater

2nd works well, good composition though slightly irritating white blob behind the skater's head - 1st needs a CCW tweak judging by the motorway pillar and the clutter to the right is a bit distracting, maybe a different angle or getting the skater nearer the pillar would have helped :)

Yes nice images. Number 2 is best compositon wise for me.

Gaz

No2 is the better image for me too with one small niggle- you cut off his fingers Kev

Les ;)

Really like both of them but wonder if the second would be better as colour as I imagine that there is a lovely vibrancy to the graffiti behind him.

Thanks for the comments all points taken always good to get others opinions can only help improve :)

for some reason I like the first image better even though there is a lot going on in the back ground my eye is still drawn to the subject first and it all works together nicely

Needs to be colour this. Thought about this for a few minutes, and can think of no reason why this should be black and white.. other than you liked it of course. Someone noticed the white blobby pattern behind his head in shot 2... well that would be less of a problem if you introduce colour maybe.. depending on what colour the graffiti is.

I agree with cropping the fingers off. Either in or out..... but halfway through fingers or foot etc just looks like you didn't make any effort when you framed the shot.... or only concentrated on his face and paid no attention to the rest of the frame.

Back