Urgent help needed!

Name
Mani
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, I was hoping someone could help me, I have a photo of my wifes relative who sadly past away yesterday, it his funeral this Friday and his daughter has asked me if I could edit a photo of his by cloning out the people in the background, I have tried content aware in photo shop and then using Gausian blur to erase the background, but my photo has not turned out as well as I would have liked, is there anyone who could erase the people in the background, the photo will be printed out and used on the funeral. Thank you.

I've had to insert a reduced quality picture as TP does not allow a large size picture. Thanks again.

Sarbs_dad-1-2.jpg

swanseamale47 said:
Is this any good, done quickly I'm afraid.

Thank you Wayne,

I got a similar effect with CS5 and Gausian Blur, I was hoping to erase the people, but I guess it is awkward to do as they are in the photo, I've managed to get something slightly decent.

Thanks again.

Mani

It's fairly easy to cut him out but the subject looks a bit odd on a plain background, I'm really short on images here to drop in behind him (I'm away from the office on a shoot)

ph166 said:
Another one for you.

Thank you ever do much guys, I really appreciate all the effort. I think I have the perfect pictures to send her so she can print them out.

Back