Urth Arkose 20L

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been through a few purchases and returns recently, trying to find a smallish backpack with reasonable camera access.
I have also bought a Lowepro Protactic 350 AWII which I am a bit unsure about still. It’s very ridged, but might be over the top for my needs.
Kept seeing feeds pop up for Urth bags. Bit more than I would normally spend(£130) but then popped on EBay and found new ones for £60, with best offer, so took a punt and offered £55 which was excepted.
I did wonder if it might be a knock off, but now it’s here it all seems genuine.
Very versatile bag. Lots of room for odds and ends and a laptop, as well as the camera stuff.
The camera section at the bottom includes a well padded removable case. I may replace this with a lighter padded insert, will see how it goes.
There is also a zippered divider between the sections, which gives you a larger camera free bag if required.
Build quality seems excellent, I make bags as a hobby and am very impressed with it.
The only thing which may be an issue is carrying a tri pod, will update once I have tried it.

Back