USAF F15E Strike Eagle @ Corris

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Not posted in this section for a while. One from Corris Corner.

Mark:)

F15.jpg

great shot Mark, the b & w does make it stand out, i think it works great on the f15s

Superb capture with some wonderful PP.

A whole bunch of expletives to go with the :eek: B&W works so well with this. Craking shot :clap:

unbelievable :1st:...if i got anything half as good as that would probally be chuffed

Cracking shot Mark.
Thats got to be one of the finest mono conversions ive seen.
Dean:)

Probably the best aviation shot I've ever seen, congratulations. This image has everything, composition, lighting, drama, sharpness...excellent.

Thats... well Great

Out and out great capture, I'd love to get something even half as good as this.

(y) Just perfect, the details are visible just where you want them and the subject is nicely isolated from the background. poster quality stuff.

That is one of the best images I have seen on this website, out of any of the various different sub forums (fora?) - and there are some crackers on here!!!!

Spot on.

Can we mere mortals have the details of lens, body etc........... and out of interest, roughly how far were you from the plane? Look to be almost on it!

OK - no worries - have been and found...............

Last edited:
Well, I looked, I thought, I thought some more, I looked again this time poring over the detail.

There is a significant danger that some of us will now give up photography in salute to a magnificent acheivement.

What we all ought be doing though is taking inspiration. Top marks!!!

Back