Used Tablet, Smartphone, Games console, etc etc Consider trading it here ?

badlywornroy

I am not macho
Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
I have no connection with the company I am going to recommend and this is the 1st time I have used them.

I decided to 'upgrade' my iPad. Purchased used on TP just over 4 years ago Purchased here:

I never really considered ebay, I would happily buy on ebay but selling any desirable tablet/smartphone etc is IMO potentially 'fraught'

Checking the options I came across 'plunc' See here:

My iPad Pro 9.7" 128Gb was in excellent condition and 'plunc' offered me £215.00. Their offer was very rapid and I thought the price was more than fair considering the age and it was a discontinued model.

n.b: CEX offer £145.00 for this iPad.

Plunc sent me a postage paid bag which I posted Royal Mail on sat 28th nov. I had an email 1st thing this a.m (tues 01st) informing me the iPad was received and would be checked and all

being well money would be credited today. 14:30 p.m £215.00 was in my bank account.

Don't just take my word for it check out trustpilot

If you want to make an extra £5.00 (and I make £5.00) contact me for a link I have.

i-7knF5Bk.jpg

In summary: A very efficient rewarding 'selling' experience.

Last edited:
Looks good ... mind you I've sold £3k worth of electronics on eBay in the last couple of months and it's been totally painless.
Even sold two faulty trailcams as spares/repair and made almost as much as I paid for the batch of four with two fully working. :)

Back