User titles

S

Steve

Ladies and gentlemen we (the whole team) after much discussion and debate have changed all the titles under your names to things that we feel are a bit less impersonal and more friendly…much more in suiting with the atmosphere here on The Photography Forums.

We are not telling you how many or what they are but you will quickly be able to deduce that there are six different names that you will have gone through up to and including your 1500th post. After that there are more but they will only become available as someone hits the next total.

We trust you that you will not go on a spamming session to try to reach the next level and hope this little change just adds a small amount to your enjoyment here.

Now I wonder who is going to post the first correct list of titles and the required post counts. :)

Steve said:
We trust you that you will not go on a spamming session to try to reach the next level

Don't be so.....

.....daft Steve... :LOL:

a little known admin function is the ability to reset user post counts to zero......:naughty:

We hope you all like the new titles!

I am not taking the bait, remember post counts can go down as well ;)

Steve said:
I am not taking the bait, remember post counts can go down as well ;)

I am yanking yer leg Steve, Don't be too hasty mate.. ;)

I've lost my senior tag! Some might say that's a demotion!

Ah, well, no biggie! :D

I'm gonna go on a noo avatar hunt soon, my current one isn't interesting enough. :)

New here 0+
Quite Chatty 50+
Getting Comfy 100+
Been here a white 250+
Forum Regular 500+
Feet Under the Table 1500+

What do I win!?!??!??!?! :D

Heh, I'm a member on another forum where the admins take it upon themselves to give you custom titles depending on how they feel :)

SammyC said:
New here 0+
Quite Chatty 50+
Getting Comfy 100+
Been here a white 250+
Forum Regular 500+
Feet Under the Table 1500+

What do I win!?!??!??!?! :D

Congratulations, you win -50 off your post count for each one you got right :naughty:

Nah he should be given a medal for ingenuity, how hard can it be to click the members list and sort by post count ;) :D

dod said:
Heh, I'm a member on another forum where the admins take it upon themselves to give you custom titles depending on how they feel :)

you have no idea what personal hell i put myself through to NOT do that:icon_eek:

I would be so tempted......

Oh, the time spent thinking of titles for the assignment could be so much better spent thinking up weird and wonderful names for you all!

gandhi said:
I would be so tempted......

Oh, the time spent thinking of titles for the assignment could be so much better spent thinking up weird and wonderful names for you all!

dont you think i already did that? Got looooaaaads of them...:D but i wont use them....:beer:

Steve said:
Ladies and gentlemen we (the whole team) after much discussion and debate have changed all the titles under your names to things that we feel are a bit less impersonal and more friendly

I hadn't noticed until you posted this thread :ponders:

regards

Bachs said:
The team just created a brand new user title just for you...

'Banned'

:LOL:

LOL:)

Makes an original change from the usual gangster theme atleast;)

Looks that way :)

Back