Valencia Arts & Science L'Hemisferic

Name
Neil McLeland
Edit My Images
Yes
In contrast to the fantastic night time shots that I've seen posted on here I thought I'd post some daylight shots that I took yesterday.

There was a gentle breeze so the reflections could be more dramatic but anyway...

_MG_3478-1.jpg

_MG_3477-1.jpg

_MG_3469-1.jpg

_MG_3471-1.jpg

_MG_3499-1.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you'd like to see more from this set they're on my Flickr pages here

C&C welcome

Neil

Last edited:
Hi Neil, Nice pics - I just love that area in Valencia. I like the picture from the back of the concert hall in #5. Never looked at it from there, and it gets rid of that damn bridge!

My only gripe is on 3 - Clone out some of those buildings and tower on the right - That improves that shot no end.

You've exposed these all well and they look good. Get back there as the sun goes down - That's a great time of day for this area :clap::clap:

Hi Neil, Nice pics - I just love that area in Valencia. I like the picture from the back of the concert hall in #5. Never looked at it from there, and it gets rid of that damn bridge!

My only gripe is on 3 - Clone out some of those buildings and tower on the right - That improves that shot no end.

You've exposed these all well and they look good. Get back there as the sun goes down - That's a great time of day for this area :clap::clap:

Thanks Sara, it's a fabulous place... and that bridge is a nuisance! Hard to know the best way to deal with it.

We'll be back up there again, as you suggest, later in the day for another session. It was actually your night time shots I was referring to at the beginning of this thread :)

Superb shots, I like them very much indeed!

Unfortunately I can't help but think the third one looks a little wonky on the horizon, I'm not sure? The last one is definitely my favourite, and an absolute cracker! Excellent depth of field and you've got down low to emphasize this too! Brilliant!

Superb shots, I like them very much indeed!

Unfortunately I can't help but think the third one looks a little wonky on the horizon, I'm not sure? The last one is definitely my favourite, and an absolute cracker! Excellent depth of field and you've got down low to emphasize this too! Brilliant!

Thanks very much Ben (y)

#3 is straight - it's very difficult to be certain as there are so many angles and curves but I'm pretty sure that any verticals are indeed vertical.

I appreciate your comments :)

Awesome looking place, it just begs to be photographed. Lucky then that you were there to do so, Neil :D!

A very impressive set. I like #5 best - the composition seems just right to me, for such a symetrical structure.

(y)

Awesome looking place, it just begs to be photographed. Lucky then that you were there to do so, Neil :D!

A very impressive set. I like #5 best - the composition seems just right to me, for such a symetrical structure.

(y)

Thank you :), it does indeed beg to be photographed and although there are many photographs already of it from all angles - it's nice to take your own.

Back