Vanity Case @ the Boardwalk in Sheffield

tom

Edit My Images
No
Hey guys, my first set of posted images here. Not very good but it's only the second gig i've ever shot and the lighting was against me:

028.jpg

013.jpg

emotion.jpg

008.jpg

024.jpg

019.jpg

005.jpg

017.jpg

#9 Pretty much straight out of the cam, just playing around :)
027.jpg

just a few of them picked at random, rest are Here

Cheers for looking,

Tom.

Tom,
They're all great (well maybe numbers 2 and 7 I'm not too keen on - not that there's anything wrong with them - just not upto the excellent standard of the others IMHO).
Well done and a great 1 set (y)

hey, i totally agree with what you're saying about 2 and 7, I just couldn't get a decent shot of either of them two people, they were the best i could get! The keyboardist was in a dark corner of the stage, and she isn't a particularily animated singer :)

Thanks for the comments :)

Tom.

I really like the 3rd picture. While it may not me the harder edge a rock singer (I'm asuming the genre) might want I really like the warmth.
Renee

Good blacks and contrast in the monos and nice snappy colour in the others. I like 'em. (y)

Some lovely shots, No.3 for me (y)

snappy stuff Tom, nice to see you post again btw, been a while!

first shots way over the size limit though mate, keep an eye on that in future!

1 & 8 are fine images, 9's a good idea, well executed

Is that the Tom from Urmston?

Some great photographs under very bad circumstances, there aint too much light down at the boardwalk I know! you have pulled it off well (no smutty comments you filthy lot)

thanks for the other comments guys :) Yea, the boardwalk could do with a bit more lighting if i'm honest :D

Tom.

Excellent set, I love the B&W ones especially - seem to suit the occasion and look more 'atmospheric' and 'real' if that makes sense!

John

Back