Various Scotland Pics

Edit My Images
No
Hello :)

I've spent the last few days traveling around Scotland taking a few photos. I'm just wondering what you guys make of my efforts below :D

Loch Lomond
Loch_Lomond.jpg

Cathedral in Edinburgh
Cathedral.jpg

Aberdeen Beach
Foghorn_clouds_moon.jpg

Can't remember where this was taken, lol
Treelines1.jpg

Cheers,
Craig

Im liking these...

No1 is fav.. could see that on my wall!! (y)

1 Stands waaayyy out from the rest.
4 is reasonable, but the other2 dont have a great deal going for me

Cool stuff Craig. Welcome to the forums .... and what an entrance.

Agree that No. 1 is strongest here but like them all.

Just visited your site and while I like that border effect feel you should vary it slightly. (y)

Cool stuff Craig. Welcome to the forums .... and what an entrance.

Agree that No. 1 is strongest here but like them all.

Just visited your site and while I like that border effect feel you should vary it slightly. (y)

I actually agree about the borders. Although I didn't come to this opinion until afterwards :thinking: there's just not enough time in the day to re do them. Well, not with the hours that TPTB at jessops make me do haha :puke:

But thanks very much for your comments :D

Cool :) How did you do the borders? I've been trying to find some nice gritty types for a while that are easy to do.

Cool :) How did you do the borders? I've been trying to find some nice gritty types for a while that are easy to do.

I found the border by doing a google image search and using that. to get it to fit the image, i basically change it to the same dimensions as the photograph, then drag the photo into the border, hold down shift and drag down the image until it fits 'inside' the border, if you see what I mean lol.

Back