Ice Queen
63234715.HBEWr5TU.20D597.jpg

Bank Job
64884579.rVIKBOQ0.20D406s.jpg

Second hand news
64883115.e8nCQJWy.20D424s.jpg

No man is an Island...
66077945.W7eiLnsk.20D093s.jpg

One, Five and Six top hole sir ... number one is also 'hand-phone'.

Number Six that'll be us in 30 years ... you're the short, bald, tubby guy :p

Cheer's Dave, i had a pretty heated debate with the store owners of Fat Face, they asked me to stop shooting or rather told me that i couldn't. I would like to say that i remained calm, but i pretty much flipped my lid, i tend not to realise i'm flipping my lid until after the event.

... i pretty much flipped my lid, i tend not to realise i'm flipping my lid until after the event.

:LOL: :LOL: Calm down, calm down.

I've been challenged a few times but no scraps as yet. I see it as we both have rights ... even if not legally, kinda morally - whatever that means! If they don't want me to shoot I don't, but that's just me. One of these days I'll be shooting an interesting old door and some big fat bloke will open it and punch me :eek:

If an individual asks me, no problem at all, never hide what i do you know how i shoot. But i'm not stopping shooting simply because a shop is in the background.

Cheer's Dave, i had a pretty heated debate with the store owners of Fat Face, they asked me to stop shooting or rather told me that i couldn't. I would like to say that i remained calm, but i pretty much flipped my lid, i tend not to realise i'm flipping my lid until after the event.

That's annoying isn't it? It's bad enough being challenged by jobsworth security blokes, but the worst run in I had was with a copper who should really have known better... in a public street! He threatened to arrest me and confiscate the camera at one stage, but he was the one who ended up backing off.

Nice shots btw.

Cheers CT

You're going to get things like that once in every blue moon. I did actually shoot a couple of guys that turned out to be under the influence of some mind altering drug, but it wasn't hippie type gear lol.

Ended up in a four man fight, i tried calm it down, but it got to the point where the guy was in my face too much and he walked on to my right hand.

I wasn't close enough to realise that they were hammered, which is not how i normally shoot. I was shooting in bars 20 mins later. can't let these things phase you

lol @ #2 - you are a bad man! ;)

Do like #5. See what you mean about picking scenes with good contrast for b/w. I'll stick with colour though :)

Back