Varun & Jas (Day 1)

Name
Jay
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

I very rarely see Asian Weddings being posted on here or am I just not looking properly!? :thinking:
Anyway! I thought I would share some of my Asian wedding photography on here, here are a few shots from the first of two fantastic days covering Varun & Jas's Wedding, the rest can be seen HERE.

JP2_7993.jpg

JP2_8035.jpg

JP2_8089.jpg

JP2_8103.jpg

JP2_8118.jpg

JP2_8172.jpg

I hope you like these! Any crit or comment is appreciated! (y)

Thanks for looking,
Jay

Last edited:
As a set, they're great Jay.....

Some interesting angles on the portraits on the stairs

Wouldn't expect anything less from you! ;) :D

Nice set of images, love 1 & 3! I think 9 & 11 look a little soft and 7 doesn't do it for me personally. Always wanted to shoot an asian wedding but I think I'd be way out of my depth :D

I'm not sure why 9 and 11 look soft, they are definitely sharp.
I thought 7 was a nice elegant (maybe that's not the right word) shot! :)

As a set, they're great Jay.....

Some interesting angles on the portraits on the stairs

Wouldn't expect anything less from you! ;) :D

Thanks! The venue was amazing, lots to do shoot there, I still have many more images that I could put up from that shoot!

some really nice cracking photos :)!!

think you have a nice set like the pictures on the stairs especially

Good stuff and I like them but #10 the couple seem to be lost on the stairs amongst the carpet and balustrade, would like to see more from their portrait shots.

Very nice indeed.

Doh! found your link....

Honestly I'd be petrified. I've got a couple of muslim friends that were telling me there are so many little things at a wedding that are very important that someone not of Islamic faith may completely miss!

Love how much colour is involved plus the b&g always look amazing, make christian weddings look bland!

Lots of great material to work with there, fantastic colours and textures. Elegance and opulence run all the way through this set and you've captured it well.

More soon, Peter

Thank you for positive comments!

Honestly I'd be petrified. I've got a couple of muslim friends that were telling me there are so many little things at a wedding that are very important that someone not of Islamic faith may completely miss!

Love how much colour is involved plus the b&g always look amazing, make christian weddings look bland!

There are lots of little things that goes on, but not all at the same time so you wouldn't need like 5 photographers shooting different things! :) I would really love to shoot a Christian Wedding! I have some great ideas, especially for the couple portrait session but i'm still waiting to get booked for one! :wave:

Back