Vauxhall Corsa D 1.7 CDTI SRI 125 bhp (taken on iphone)

Name
Karl
Edit My Images
Yes
this is my baby !!!

took the photo on my iphone and then used iphone photoshop to funk it up a little

please excuse the bad quality

iphonepic.jpg

Karl

You must be young, 125bhp is nothing worth mentioning lol.

Strange angle, try takin some shots with your D90 :p

Ha ha ha
I couldn't fit it in and when I got the car my lens had snapped and so it was been fixed I'll upload 2 from my d90 in a min

polish-sri.jpg

My-SRI-clean.jpg

these are 2 from my d90 ;)

I need to go out places n get some real pics of it now :)

Love the DOF on the 2nd of the shots above, makes it look like a model :) which lens was that taken with?

It was the 18-105 but I did the blur in Photoshop ;)

thanks for the comments :)

Nice looking car mate - third shot stands out with the p'shop blur (y)

Thanks clipstone
just wish I had it now it's in the vauxhall garage at the minute with an engine kidder so got a 1.2 agila at min what a bag of poo it is ha ha

That third shot is well nice, matey.

Same car as me :) Apart from mine has a vxr front and rear bumper and centre exhaust :D

Well not as standard :p

Have you had the 1.7CDTi played with I thought they were 100bhp as standard?
My sister has a 1.2 sxi D, and a 1.7 diesel would be great in there, My Dads sriXP astra with 18" penta wheels has the 1.7. I went the whole hog and got the 1.9 150 CDTi vectra sri which is great fun. All in black sapphire look great when clean.

And who ever was saying 125BHP is nothing hasn't drive a diesel they pull like trains.

The Corsa C 1.7 CDTI SRI is 100 bhp, but the D is 125 :).

I like the last shot Karl (y).

Hmmm interesting they must have played with it between the 100bhp 1.7CDTi in my Dad's 2007 astra SRI and the corsa D 1.7CDTi. I wonder how much more we could get out of his engine

WOW thanks for your kind comments!!
I got it back today and BOY OH BOY its great to have it back!!! and yeah its definitly 125bhp !!!

for £350 ish i can buy a DTUK (Diesel Tuning Box) taking it to 149bhp and over 350nm torq

WOOP WOOP

Back