Vauxhall Vectra

Name
Iain
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

this is my latest effort. after seeing the shots kris took of the orange st i thought id clean my car and try some new shots out. this is one i had been meaning to try for weeks. let me know what you think. thanx :D

vec.jpg

just realised its in the wrong section, my apologies

Thats no problem, a click of my fingers and woooooooosh, we're in transport ;)

once im up and running with photoshop again i will get onto cloning. thanx for the tips guys ;)

Took the liberty of cloning them out for you. Nice colour car

vecmm8.jpg

top man, thank you ross (y) ive just swapped from a laptop to a stand alone computer and still installing software on it so not photoshop atm :bang: i love the colour of the car aswell, was one the reasons i bought it :D

I love the way the colour pops against the dark background but, the car looks a little lost in the frame for me,
bit too much dead space.
Feel free to ignore my opinions, Ive not tried to shoot a car yet :)

The slight flashback on the front quarter / windscreen is just annoying me a little too much...

Nice picture though - perhaps being a little lower and closer would have done the compostion justice.

thanx for having a play liberalis, im always open to edits and comments. i do have a slightly cropped version as can be seen in this image i use as a signature on car forums im registered on

vecsig.jpg

thanx danny, not quite what i orignally set out to do but im still pleased with it

Back