Vent

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Float anyone's boat?

vent.jpg

Jewel :)

i like that, bold, abstract, lots of lines, gets my vote, however i'd be tempted to add more saturation, but that'd be to my taste.

seems to work quite well, though i think i MAY have been tempted to try a closer crop, just to see what it looks like..
is it a factory of somesuch?

This, I like.
As wez says, it's bold, lots of lines, it's very defined, and smacks you in the face :D

I'm undecided as to whether to crop that little line from the bottom or not.
Without it, it adds impact to the patterns, but with it there, it adds some sort of perspective/depth and realism to the whole shot, which would be lost without it.

i ish i had an eye for shots like that, i can't seem to see shots like that, i would have just passed it without a care haha

wez130 said:
i ish i had an eye for shots like that, i can't seem to see shots like that, i would have just passed it without a care haha

I think most of us have that problem ;)

Its an interesting shot Jewel and as an abstract works very well :)

wez130 said:

I still have that problem. Less so than I used to, but still have it.

The more pressing problem I suffer from, is my height.
I'm 6'4", and things like this shot are at chest height, so to get them square on, I have to stand like a demented crab to get them...much to the amusement of anyone who is with me, or any passers by...lol

Marcel said:
The more pressing problem I suffer from, is my height.
I'm 6'4", and things like this shot are at chest height, so to get them square on, I have to stand like a demented crab to get them...much to the amusement of anyone who is with me, or any passers by...lol

Well that's have the fun innit?lol :D

To answer Matt's question, it's actually a school portable. It's originally yellow but I much prefered the boldness the red gave it. Slap's ya in the face as Marcel pointed out,lol Here is the original, and a tighter crop for Matty. Not sure how tight of a crop you were thinking there Matty. You can see what I had to work with anyway. I think the red version is much better though.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, glad you like it. :D

originalvent.jpg

ventcrop.jpg

Jewel

the 1st (original) is still the better and i don't think a crop of it will improve it any :)

Nice shot! I like the colors on first one. The only thing may be I will do to it, its to saturate a little bit the color as someone has told you.

cheers!

ppuga said:
Nice shot! I like the colors on first one. The only thing may be I will do to it, its to saturate a little bit the color as someone has told you.

cheers!

Interesting, everywhere I have posted this it's the same comment. Up the saturation a wee bit. On my monitor it looks so red it's not funny. Hmm :ponders:

thanks for looking,
Jewel

this is what i had in mind, not sure it does work now that ive done it...

vent1.jpg

Back