Very first attempt at star trails and ISS

Why not just adjust the WB in PP and see what you like the look of? You've got trails which is a good start, I prefer them to be a little longer tho :)

What's the strange vertical white line?

A good first attempt, I personally would adjust the colour temp, also if you have the opportunity to re shoot, take a few dozen 30 second images and stack them in something like starstax. Its free software, you will get more of a curve with the stars.
The image looks to me as though it was a little to early in the night, but that may well be just the way its been processed.

A good first attempt, I personally would adjust the colour temp, also if you have the opportunity to re shoot, take a few dozen 30 second images and stack them in something like starstax. Its free software, you will get more of a curve with the stars.
The image looks to me as though it was a little to early in the night, but that may well be just the way its been processed.

I would be happy with that for my first attempt, I've been looking at doing some star trails myself, guess I'll have to get out there & give it a go.

Back