Daily Vicktrr's 365 challenge

Edit My Images
No
After my first 365 challenge attempt lead to the incredibly frustrating result of 364 photos (I realised I'd missed a day about half an hour into the next day :puke:) I've decided to try again and i'm determined to complete it this time!

I'm posting on Tumblr because I don't want to clog up my Flickr stream with half-arsed offerings which are bound to occur :LOL:

Here's the link: http://justjetsam.tumblr.com/

Day One/365 by Vicktrr, on Flickr

6622502763_f683b0ec2e.jpg

Day Two/365 by Vicktrr, on Flickr

So far, Day One has been pretty abstract and Day Two has been edited to within an inch of its life due to an intensely intense sun :runaway:
But hey, things can only get better, right?! :D

Last edited:
So, a week in and it's going well :)
I'm really aiming to improve my photography this year so i'm shooting everything in full manual mode and loving it!
Here's today's offering which was taken during daylight and not literally just now as it might appear, hehe

Fairy lights by Vicktrr, on Flickr

Here are the rest so far; http://justjetsam.tumblr.com/

Hey good start, it would be nice to see the rest of them on flickr, as I'm not a tumblr person. That said, I did go on it and I'm liking the colours in number 4.

I was only going to post the ones I'm particularly pleased with on here :shrug:
Have been busy with exams lately hence why i've not been keeping up with this TP thread, sorry!

I was only going to post the ones I'm particularly pleased with on here :shrug:
Have been busy with exams lately hence why i've not been keeping up with this TP thread, sorry!

No worries (y) we all make out own rules with this type of challenge (y) I was just wondering (y)

Matt

Here's todays offering...

Vicktrr's notecards
Do you think there'd be a market if I thought about selling these...? These are thank-you cards from Christmas for relatives.

Pretty pleased with yesterdays photo!

Untitled

The boyfriend and his best mate looking menacing with Lower Bangor 'ablaze' behind them - the long exposure after the pop of flash ended up being pretty spectacular :)

Back