Vicky and Matthew - Wedding

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Well it was a grim and dreary day weather wise yesterday ... Autumn had arrived but everyone made the best of it.

A few from the day and a slideshow at the end

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0634.jpg

DSC_0696.jpg

DSC_2534.jpg

DSC_2649.jpg

DSC_2576.jpg

Amazing!! (y) Simply stunning

Brilliant! You can tell you have put a lot of thought and care into them :)

I can imagine they will be thrilled with them (y)

Vicky.

Cracking shots, some nice ones there,

5, 10, 12 my favs well done.(y)

great work yet again, awesome stuff, really like #10

Thanks - it could have been better as I didn't notice the fire escape till it was nearly dark so had to shoot at 1600 iso and blast with OCF ...

Cracking shots, some nice ones there,

5, 10, 12 my favs well done.(y)

Much appreciated (y)

Hi Simon,

Do you mind if I ask what shots you used OCF for and which were natural light?

Sorry totally trying to improve outdoor portraits so trying to get any tips possible.

Thanks
Vicky.

Hi Simon,

Do you mind if I ask what shots you used OCF for and which were natural light?

Sorry totally trying to improve outdoor portraits so trying to get any tips possible.

Thanks
Vicky.

Vicky - the only OCF ones were the dance shots and the fire escape shot - as I'm waiting a replacement trigger - all outside ones were bounced flash using a demb flip it

Another outstanding set, they'll be really pleased with them.

I'm not keen on the bride's headpiece though.

Lisa

Another outstanding set, they'll be really pleased with them.

I'm not keen on the bride's headpiece though.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa - It was the first time I'd seen a UK bride with one - seems to be the trend in the US

Thanks Simon for the info, much appreciated (y)

Oh and I thought the headpiece was quite a striking thing about the bride, sets her apart from the usual bridal attire :)

Cracking pictures really good, bet the happy couple are thrilled with them

I'm not usually a fan of Wedding photographs, but I've to got comment on these, they are superb :) They are all good, I think my pick would be the 'fire escape' one as it's a bit different.

I'm not usually a fan of Wedding photographs, but I've to got comment on these, they are superb :) They are all good, I think my pick would be the 'fire escape' one as it's a bit different.

We'll have you converted yet Rob - Many Thanks ;)

Ooo, nice stuff.

I personally love #3 - the candid's are always the stars for me. How did you get that though? Is it a hefty crop? Were you already on your knees and it was luck?

Ooo, nice stuff.

I personally love #3 - the candid's are always the stars for me. How did you get that though? Is it a hefty crop? Were you already on your knees and it was luck?

Thanks - #3 is a partial crop - I knew what I was after as a full car shot outside he church wouldn't work due to location. So I was ready and just waited to see if the shot materialised - luckily it did :)

An amazing set, the B&G will be absolutely thrilled with them, no doubt!

I love no.10 on the fire escape!

Dave

Thanks - #3 is a partial crop - I knew what I was after as a full car shot outside he church wouldn't work due to location. So I was ready and just waited to see if the shot materialised - luckily it did :)

/me slaps self round chops.

Sorry, I meant #2... the girl peaking around the door.

#3 is great too ;)

/me slaps self round chops.

Sorry, I meant #2... the girl peaking around the door.

#3 is great too ;)

#2 is a full frame - I was doing the makeup shots and saw her out of the corner of my eye :)

another great set.

My personal favourite is #8, love the reflection in the crome headlight and mirror like paintwork. Might be worth cropping or cloning out whatever it is just poking into the bottom right of the pic....

another great set.

My personal favourite is #8, love the reflection in the crome headlight and mirror like paintwork. Might be worth cropping or cloning out whatever it is just poking into the bottom right of the pic....

Good spot - I think its part of the bumper .....

As always Simon, images that I aspire to take myself, well lit, composed and processed simply and clean

Bloody marvellous, one of the best sets I've seen you post.

Great work!

(y)

Bloody marvellous, one of the best sets I've seen you post.

Great work!

(y)

Cheers Colin - They were quite easy to work with and the venue helped (y)

No garter shot though :shake:

Simon, really excellent work, greatly appreciated these are posted. Are you able to give us a little insight into the technical aspects? Firstly, which are your favoured lens for most of these shots, and secondly they all have a consistent look with nice, light touch PP, any clues there? Many thanks.

Back